Understanding and managing conflict at work can be a difficult process and takes a lot of work in some cases. This course will teach you what you need to know about conflict in the working environment, how to understand and manage it, and create a positive working environment for all.
There are 8 lessons in this course:
- Conflict Management and Anger
- Balance of Power
- Discussion and Group Work
- Crisis Analysis and Responses
What You Will Do
- Review five conflict-handling styles
- Look at methods for dealing with anger
- Find out how to control listening and the traps listeners experience
- Understand empathic listening
- Look at negotiation between a community and an establishment
- Make practical suggestions for negotiation
- Identify responsibilities of a mediator, mediation processes, agreements, team work, and settling behaviours
- Review factors influencing the balance of power
- Consider the use of role play
- Determine how to conduct structured experiences in small groups
There are no general entry requirements for this course, just your drive, motivation, and passion for the industry. You may enrol into this course at any time and begin studying shortly after enrolment.
Duration study load
We allow up to 12 months to complete this course, although your actual completion time may be less depending on prior experience and the time you commit to your study. Approx 100 hours.
GROW Training Group offers a range of payment plans to suit any budget.
Course fees include course delivery and assessment, study materials and dedicated student support services.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a GROW Training Group Training Certificate of Achievement in Understanding and Managing Conflict at Work.